This time, instead of writing about myself, I'm going to write about you. Yes that's right, I can see you. I'm sure anyone who has their own blog with a site meter knows that. So who are you? What brings you here?
I like making lists so here goes:
1. 92% of you live in the US.
2. 60% of you are from Alaska.
3. At least 5 of you are related to me. One of you is my mom, who has admitted that my blog makes her nervous so her visits are infrequent. What's up with that mom?
3. I have one dedicated reader from Germany. Atleast I think it's the same person. Guten Tag!
4. I believe most of you get here intentionally through other Alaskan blogs.
5. 26 of you subscribe through Google Reader.
6. The most searched phrase in Google that leads to my blog actually has nothing to do with my blog. It is always some form of this "Lay off me I'm starving + Chris + Farley + Saturday Night Live" in which they end up with this post. Sorry dudes, I don't think that is what you were looking for. Maybe try YouTube.
7. The funniest Google search that led to this blog was "Fell out of bed dead leg" for which I am deeply sorry that I could not help and somewhat curious if this person found the information he was looking for on the internet.
I originally set up this blog to keep track of pictures and trips I have done in Alaska and to share them with friends and family who are so far far away, but it has become more than that. It has become a creative outlet for me in a world where I don't get to be very creative (read: I am a Software Engineer). So, as little of you that are out there, I wanted to thank you for coming back here every week to read my stories because knowing that people keep coming back motivates me to keep this going.
I would like to know more about you. Who are you and what is it that brings you here?