Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photoblog time


I have been wanting to get this project started for awhile and I finally got it off the ground. I wanted a place to hold all of my favorite outdoor photos (mostly taken in Alaska) where I could go back and look at them from time to time without the danger of losing them in some folder on my computer. Because let's be honest, 99 percent of the photos I take are crap and it's really easy for the gems to get lost in the shuffle.

It's been fun for me to go back through the past five years of photos and pick out my favorites. It's also motivation for me to start really learning about photography.

It took me awhile to find a template that I liked, but it is finally up and running. Click here to see it.

The latest photo is one that I took on the first dirt ride of this season up in Palmer. The other photos that I have up so far have been taken over the past five years that I have lived in Alaska. I hope to add a new photo almost every day (old and new), so check back often! And let me know what you think!

No comments: