Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


This was the most festive picture I had that I took of Brian showing off his sweater that he planned on wearing to his brothers Christmas sweater party this week. Hopefully he got those buttons straightened out. He won best overall outfit (I hear some pants were added).

I'm in Pennsylvania now and finally got about 7 hours of sleep last night after waking up Wednesday, working, having dinner with some friends, packing, cleaning the house, then going to the airport, flying 10 hours overnight, and arriving in Newark at 3:30pm yesterday.

Then my mom picked me up and I went and got a quick shower and we were off to my family Christmas Eve party, followed by visiting with my best friends after that. I finally got to bed at about 2am (Eastern time).

Now it's 9am Christmas morning and I am still in bed at my mom's house, but I smell the coffee brewing so it's time to get up, even though I still feel pretty sleep deprived.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jennoit said...

Merry, merry to you, too Julie! That is one awesome sweater Brian's got on.