Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Caines Head for some R & R



After getting back from Valdez Sunday night, we immediately started packing again. Monday morning my mom, Ed, Brian, Niko and I drove down to Seward to catch a water taxo out to Caines Head where we stayed in a cabin. I wish we could have stayed for longer, but it was back to work on Wednesday.

Here are some pictures from the beach at Caines Head.







It's always cool to see Niko in his element. He loves to hike and when we were hanging out at the beach back at the cabin, he'd hunt around for squirrels for awhile, but always take his spot back on the front porch of the cabin.



Last night after work I got back on my mountain bike and did some climbing intervals up on the STA singletrack on Hillside. It felt good to get back on the dirt where I feel comfortable.

No comments: