Monday, June 22, 2009

Google searches make me laugh and other random stuff


Some have called my last post depressing, time to lighten it up a bit...

With my recent toe activity, there have been a wave of new hits to this site. Here are some of the more funny searches:

"pinkie toe" (simple, sometimes you just want information)

"cut tendon to my pinkie toe" X 4 (other people have done this)

"why do we have pinkie toes"

"will a bandage on a broken pinkie toe heal it quicker than without"

"skin is hang from toes don't want to pull it off" (eww)

"can i cut off my pinkie toe" (looking for someone to talk you out of it?)

My boss accused me of going to great lengths to get out of work, but really I was just trying to bring more traffic to my site.

Here is a picture of Brian the first time I showed him my toe...



And this is where he made me sleep that night...



No seriously this is our bed that we made in the back of the subaru after the Bon Ton race Friday night when it was midnight and we were too tired and lazy to put up our tent.

And this is how Monkee felt about the idea...



Note the towel in the window to keep out the midnight sun. Not happy.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Um, I'm not sure he's looking at your TOES in that picture ...

saved by biking said...

errr, isn't Brian supposed to be the one "curling your toes"?