Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

I ran 10 miles today without pain! I underestimated the amount of snow on the Coastal Trail. I was going to try and do 12 miles, but had to stop at 10 because my legs felt like two lead weights slogging through the snow. But I feel good now. I ate two huge bowls of pasta and don't have any pain in my back or my legs.

I was trying to find a ridiculous picture of Brian to embarrass him on his birthday. Unsurprisingly I have an extensive catalog of pictures that would work... but I think this one will do for now...



Shhhh.. Brian and I are playing hookie today on his birthday to go skiing at Alyeska! Hope my bosses aren't reading this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on! You can't be putting pictures like that on here, they'll scare everyone away. Once they're on the internet, that's it, they are free game. You'll get yours...stay tuned.

Julie said...

What are you talking about? This picture is gorgeous!