Thursday, September 23, 2010

The New Look!

If you regularly read blogs through Google Reader or some other RSS Feed subscription program, come over and check out the new look of my blog!

I'm really impressed with the upgrades that have been made to Blogger lately. I was considering moving over to wordpress and designing my own theme, but Blogger now makes it really easy to customize your blog and really make it your own.

Now all I need is a new name. The title doesn't really make sense anymore. I stole it from that stupid advertisement for Alaska back in 2005. It was meant to scare my friends and relatives into coming up to visit. I really don't like it, but am horrible at naming things, so it has stayed the same over the years.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Julie said...

P.S. Tim and H keep your wise ass cracks to yourself. :P

Brandon said...

I really dig the current name.

Also, that's a righteous jam you've got for the slide show.

Tim said...

"No Waxing Required" might boost your search-engine hits!